Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ichiro Sushi Bar @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre

Ichiro Sushi Bar is one of the eateries nestled in Isetan 1 Utama's Eat Paradise. Honestly, I can not think of a more apt name than "Eat Paradise". One can find Sushi, Sashimi, authentic Ramen, Korean cuisine, BBQ meats, donburi and even pasta there.

Anyway, I digress; I really like Ichiro- awesome sushi, sashimi, everything is SOOOO fresh! One of the freshest I have tried in KL! Prices are very reasonable and taste so much better than other sushi joints. Diners order via an iPad which is mounted on the side of the table, and you could also check the status of our order at any time. The iPad also displays your total bill so you can see how much you'd have to pay before asking for the bill.

I like everything about this place! Everything we ordered was delicious as well; am getting hungry just looking at the pictures (and I just had lunch).

Beef tataki nigiri MYR 5 per piece

Grilled salmon nigiri MYR7

Yellowtail nigiri MYR8

 Salmon roll MYR7 so so fresh and the rice was perfect

Special kaisen (seafood) soup MYR14. Chockful of fresh ingredients, I absolutely LOVE this soup. The prawn was perfectly cooked as well  /slurp

Sashimi 2 kinds MYR35, fresh thick slabs of tuna and salmon

 Salmon and avocado roll MYR12, I dare say the BEST I have had in KL so far

 California roll MYR12

Grilled salmon roll MYR15

Awesome food at really reasonable prices. Totally recommend this!

Ichiro Sushi Bar
Eat Paradise
Isetan 1 Utama, 2F
Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Malaysia
Sun-Thu: 11AM - 10PM (last order 9.30PM)
Fri & Sat: 11AM - 10.30PM (last order 10PM)

No comments: