Monday, May 23, 2011

Frames @ Sunway Pyramid

Okay! I have lost touch with my excellent blogging skills. Yes, I have a blog and I abandoned it donkey years ago. This whole blogging thing seems new to me so now I am just going to keep it short, sweet and simple. Last Saturday, brought an OLD friend of mine to Frames @ Sunway Pyramid to celebrate her super belated long overdue expired birthday (4th Jan), her new job at Marcus Evans and of course graduating with flying colours leaving Kampar behind. LOL!




Usually girls will go for the simple dish, Pasta but she was against the odds. She chose the super beefy Lasagna. Caught me by suprise actually. Here's her chef recommended Beef Lasagna (served with bacon arrabiata and parmesan garlic mashed potato).


And as for me, the "regular customer" of Frames, I gave her the privilege again to choose the 2nd dish. This time, she was predictable and she wants a pizza. To be on the safe side, always choose those label with "chef recommendation". Here's our Fruiti de Mare pizza (served with tiger prawns, squid, crab meat and dory fish topped with mozarella cheese).


Here comes the interesting part, Xanthus Kong is the one of the owners of this restaurant and at times, he does recommend drinks which are off the menu. I call this the Xanthus drink! Fizzy Mango Orange with 3 shots of vodka



A few close friends of mine always stuff themselves with main dishes and end up complaining like they are going to burst like a flying balloon anytime but funny thing is they always have an empty slot in their stomach for desserts. Nah, there you go!! Go drool and fly like a balloon.Sigh! It took me about an hour just to blog about this simple post. Now I know why I abandoned my blog. This blog is dedicated to Xen, Xiao Chyn and Cherrie Koay, this is one of the most successful night in my blogging history. Now I can safely say that I did CONTRIBUTED!!

FRAMES Cafe
Opening Hours: 11am - midnight DAILY
03 5631 9989
Lot OB.K4N, Oasis Boulevard
Sunway Pyramid
3 Jalan PJS 11/15
Bandar Sunway
46150 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia

*Exact location- ground floor of Sunway Pyramid, next to the main entrance right beside Starbucks (on the outside).

3 comments:

♥ xc ♥ said...

Kudos stephy! Imma hunt u down if this was merely just to entertain us n to stop bugging u = first and last post.. Haha!

@h PhEn said...

Haha..iphone's captured images not as good as your camera okay! My pizza look like crap!

Xen ♥ said...

Wooo FRAMES serves yummy food and has yet to disappoint (: I think the Xanthus drink = the same drink I had for my birthday!!

Great post Stephen! More to come please.. I know you eat out quite often!